IEEE EAST-WEST DESIGN & TEST SYMPOSIUM EWDTS’07
Yerevan, Armenia, September 25-30, 2007
The symposium will take place in Armenia, in the beautiful city Yerevan, one of the oldest city in world, with long hot summer and soft sunny autumn and well-known Armenian cognac. Yerevan is a city of science, culture and high level education. Average air at this time is +25C.
== IMPORTANT DATES================================================
Submission deadline: May 1th, 2007.
Notification of acceptance: June 15th, 2007.
Camera ready: August 1th, 2007.
Major topics include, but are not limited to:
· Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Test
· Analysis and Optimization
· ATPG and High-Level TPG
· Built-In Self Test
· Debug and Diagnosis
· Defect/Fault Tolerance and Reliability
· Design and Test
· Design for Testability
· Design Verification and Validation
· EDA Tools for Design and Test
· Embedded Software Performance
· Failure Analysis, Defect and Fault
· FPGA Test
· High-level Synthesis
· High-Performance Networks and Systems on a Chip
· Low-power Design
· Memory and Processor Test
· Modeling & Fault Simulation
· Modeling and Synthesis of Embedded Systems
· Object-Oriented System Specification and Design
· On-Line Test
· Power Issues in Testing
· Real Time Embedded Systems
· Reliability of Digital Systems
· Scan-Based Techniques
· Self-Repair and Reconfigurable Architectures
· System Level Modeling, Simulation & Test Generation
· Using UML for Embedded System Specification
· CAD and EDA Tools, Methods and Algorithms
· Design and Process Engineering
· Logic, Schematic and System Synthesis
· Place and Route
· Thermal, Timing and Electrostatic Analysis of SoCs and Systems on Board
· Wireless and RFID Systems Synthesis
· Digital Satellite Television
== INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS=======================================
The EWDTS Program Committee invites original, unpublished paper submissions for EWDTS’07. Paper submissions (Word.doc file, Times New Roman, 10, margins – 25mm from each side) should be complete manuscripts, not exceeding 6 pages in 2-column format. Authors should clearly explain the significance of the work, highlight novel features, and describe its current status. On the title page, please include: author name(s) and affiliation(s), and the mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the contact author. A 50-word abstract and 5 keywords identifying the topic area are also required. The tutorial on emerging design and test technology topics will be offered during EWDTS’07.
SPONSORED BY the IEEE Computer Society Test Technology Technical Council (TTTC) and financially supported by Intel, Microsoft, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, EchoStar, Aldec Inc, Synopsys, IBM, and Freescale.